How To Iron-On Patches | Aspinline
1. Garment should be clean and freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON", no steam, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step
6. Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
*The iron-on glue needs to cool before you finally test how successful the application is.*
Please request samples from Aspinline here to make sure Iron-On patches are right for your purpose before making a full order. Thank you :)